Error after Logout

Hi guys,

I recently got the following error message:

There is an error. Please report the message and full backtrace in the Piwik forums (please do a Search first as it might have been reported already!).

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /is/htdocs/wp10596182_IKVGL8OJ9E/counter.paul-lazarus-stiftung.de/core/Menu/Admin.php on line 55

Backtrace -->
#0 Piwik_ErrorHandler(...) called at [/is/htdocs/wp10596182_IKVGL8OJ9E/counter.paul-lazarus-stiftung.de/core/Menu/Admin.php:55]#1 Piwik_GetCurrentAdminMenuName(...) called at [/is/htdocs/wp10596182_IKVGL8OJ9E/counter.paul-lazarus-stiftung.de/core/Controller.php:606]#2 Piwik_Controller_Admin->setBasicVariablesView(...) called at [/is/htdocs/wp10596182_IKVGL8OJ9E/counter.paul-lazarus-stiftung.de/plugins/UsersManager/Controller.php:157]#3 Piwik_UsersManager_Controller->userSettings(...) called at [:]#4 call_user_func_array(...) called at [/is/htdocs/wp10596182_IKVGL8OJ9E/counter.paul-lazarus-stiftung.de/core/FrontController.php:132]#5 Piwik_FrontController->dispatch(...) called at [/is/htdocs/wp10596182_IKVGL8OJ9E/counter.paul-lazarus-stiftung.de/index.php:53]

It can be reproduces by doing some user settings stuff, logout in another browser window an try to do some further user setting stuff in the first window.

Hope that helps, Cheers.

Thanks for the report, see ticket at Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in Admin.php on line 55 · Issue #2861 · matomo-org/matomo · GitHub

Please provide a list of the third-party plugins that you have installed/activated. Thanks.

I think it is the very standard configuration of Piwik. Didn’t add any plugin on my own.

thanks; this is now fixed in trunk http://dev.piwik.org/trac/changeset/5701