ERROR [2020-06-04 12:27:46] 6196 Got invalid response from API request:?

I originally added this to another issue I was having about self signed certificate.

The site works fine and records information under activity log. The issue I’m having is getting the archiving to work. I’m getting the error below. If PHP was not working correctly I would not be able to access t he matomo server or phpinfo page. This may have started when I moved to windows or updated to Matomo 3.13.5.

ERROR [2020-06-04 12:27:46] 6196  Got invalid response from API request: ?module=API&method=API.get&idSite=6&period=day&date=last8&format=php&trigger=archivephp. Response was '<?php  use Piwik\FrontController;  if (!defined('PIWIK_DOCUMENT_ROOT')) {     define('PIWIK_DOC
UMENT_ROOT', dirname(__FILE__) == '/' ? '' : dirname(__FILE__)); }  if (file_exists(PIWIK_DOCUMENT_ROOT . '/bootstrap.php')) {     require_once PIWIK_DOCUMENT_ROOT . '/bootstrap.php'; }  if (!defined('PIWIK_INCLUDE_PATH')) {     define('PIWIK_INCLUDE_PATH', PIWIK_DOCUMEN
T_ROOT); }  require_once PIWIK_INCLUDE_PATH . '/core/bootstrap.php';  if (!Piwik\Common::isPhpCliMode()) {     exit; }  if (!defined('PIWIK_ENABLE_ERROR_HANDLER') || PIWIK_ENABLE_ERROR_HANDLER) {     Piwik\ErrorHandler::registerErrorHandler();     Piwik\ExceptionHandler:
:setUp(); }  FrontController::setUpSafeMode();  $console = new Piwik\Console(); $console->run();'

I have been running on the new server for some time and then suddenly it stopped working. The log says.

Archiving last ran successfully on Thursday, May 28, 2020 16:06:19 which is 6 days 20:56:36 ago.

I’m not positive but I believe I updated matomo around then