Encoding errors for piwik modules


#1

Hello,

I have checked on the forum and the bug tracker and couldn’t find this bug, but it is possible that I missed something.
So if it has already been signaled, I’m sorry.

I just upgraded from piwik 1.2 to 1.2.1 and when looking at the stats, I see what seems to be encoding errors in the module titles.
For exemple, “Pages d’entrée” is displayed as “Pages d’entrée”.

It is not essential for having piwik do it’s job, but I think it is a bug I should report, anyway.

Have a good day and keep the good job


(Matthieu Aubry) #2

Hi thanks for the report. This is indeed a small bug, we are looking into it… Check the ticket Encoding errors in language files · Issue #2202 · matomo-org/matomo · GitHub


#3

Well, it seems that the problem appears with the string “Vue d’ensemble” too.
It is the two only occurences of the problem I could see, but I didn’t check the whole interface, anyway.