Embed the Piwik dashboard in a HTML page

Ok, so I am reading the instructions in the “Embedding Piwik Reports in Other Websites or Apps - Analytics Platform - MatomoAs well as embedding single reports, you can also embed the full Piwik Dashboard. In Piwik, click on “Widgets”, and you will find the link to embed the full dashboard. This can be very useful for users who wish to integrate Piwik inside another dashboard or app.

[size=x-large]BUT, I go to widgets, and I cannot locate the the link to embed the full dashboard[/size]. :frowning:

Can you clarify? Maybe a screenshot?

Thanks

Read the text at top of the WIDGETS page and you will find a link to embed dashboard.

I feel so stupid…but I do not see the text you mention. Below is a screenshot of my dashboard Can you be a bit more specific?

Thanks

in top right menu click on your username then click WIDGETS

Duh! THANK YOU!!!

I’m not sure if I am doing something wrong, but this is what I get http://ipivot.co/dashboard/ Is this correct? I thought the whole dashboard would be embeded.

Thanks

Never mind, I picked up the wrong code

Thanks!

Why is only part of the dashboard displaying? I have to scroll up and down to view the dashboard. I tried editing the width and height, but that did not work…any suggestions?

Thanks

add a “height” attribute to Iframe maybe?