Ecommerce Overview Widget is empty

About once a day the Ecommerce Overview widget shows no data.
By removing and re-adding the widget i can make it behave normally for a while, until the problem randomly appears again.

Is that a known issue? Can someone help me to fix it?

This is not a known issue.

can you reproduce this issue? If so could you please tell me the steps to reproduce, I will try on ecommerce widget.

we would like to fix this bug, thanks!

Our Achiver-Cron runs hourly.
“Allow Piwik archiving to trigger when reports are viewed from the browser” is set to “No”.

This is our dashboard (entry “layout” of “piwik_user_dashboard” in piwik-database):

{“config”:{“layout”:“67-33”},“columns”:[[{“uniqueId”:“widgetGoalswidgetGoalReportidGoalecommerceOrder”,“parameters”:{“module”:“Goals”,“action”:“widgetGoalReport”,“idGoal”:“ecommerceOrder”,“widget”:1,“columns”:[“nb_conversions”,“items”],“columns_to_display”:[“nb_conversions”,“items”],“rows”:,“rows_to_display”:},“isHidden”:false},{“uniqueId”:“widgetGoalsgetItemsName”,“parameters”:{“module”:“Goals”,“action”:“getItemsName”,“widget”:1},“isHidden”:false},{“uniqueId”:“widgetGoalsgetItemsCategory”,“parameters”:{“module”:“Goals”,“action”:“getItemsCategory”,“widget”:1},“isHidden”:false},{“uniqueId”:“widgetVisitsSummarygetSparklines”,“parameters”:{“module”:“VisitsSummary”,“action”:“getSparklines”,“widget”:1},“isHidden”:false}],[{“uniqueId”:“widgetLivegetSimpleLastVisitCount”,“parameters”:{“module”:“Live”,“action”:“getSimpleLastVisitCount”,“widget”:1},“isHidden”:false},{“uniqueId”:“widgetReferrersgetReferrerType”,“parameters”:{“module”:“Referrers”,“action”:“getReferrerType”,“widget”:1,“isFooterExpandedInDashboard”:true,“viewDataTable”:“graphPie”,“columns”:[“nb_visits”],“rows”:},“isHidden”:false},{“uniqueId”:“widgetUserCountrygetRegion”,“parameters”:{“module”:“UserCountry”,“action”:“getRegion”,“widget”:1,“isFooterExpandedInDashboard”:true,“viewDataTable”:“graphPie”},“isHidden”:false}]]}

Sometimes the first widget - “widgetGoalswidgetGoalReportidGoalecommerceOrder” shows only 0-values. The rest of the Dashboard works fine. Also the page “Ecommerce & Goals” shows the correct data. Only this one widget is buggy. If i remove the widget and add it again it works for a while.

Edit:
I am not able to reproduce it. I can only say that it appears from time to time (Maybe dependent from the archiver?).
The user-account which is experiencing this issue has no superuser-access.

Maybe after a few days you could maybe find a pattern in when this bug presents itself?

If you do it would be great if you could create a bug report in our issue tracker: http://dev.piwik.org/

For sure we’d like to prevent such bug in the future!