E-mail reports give message "Notice undefined index"

Hi!
When I try to send email reports Piwik gives me a warning and an instruction to post a message here, see below. But I get the report so the send function seems to work anyway.

WARNING: /var/www/piwik/plugins/ScheduledReports/Controller.php(64): Notice - Undefined index: category - Piwik 3.0.1

WARNING: /var/www/piwik/plugins/ScheduledReports/Controller.php(64): Notice - Undefined index: category - Piwik 3.0.1

WARNING: /var/www/piwik/plugins/ScheduledReports/ScheduledReports.php(198): Notice - Undefined index: category - Piwik 3.0.1

WARNING: /var/www/piwik/plugins/ScheduledReports/ScheduledReports.php(197): Notice - Undefined index: category - Piwik 3.0.1

WARNING: /var/www/piwik/plugins/ScheduledReports/ScheduledReports.php(198): Notice - Undefined index: category - Piwik 3.0.1

WARNING: /var/www/piwik/plugins/ScheduledReports/ScheduledReports.php(197): Notice - Undefined index: category - Piwik 3.0.1 - Please report this message in the Piwik forums: http://forum.piwik.org (please do a search first as it might have been reported already)

I hope this helps you to solve this issue? Let me know if you need more information from me. Hope it is not too difficult to fix this soon.
Best regards,
E

I got the same issue and I think it stems from the “Choose a segment” drop down that does not save the “All visits” choice. The help/info description on the right of the drop down directs one to the dashboard to custom build your own segments but alas I could not manage to create any other segments.

Got this error in Chrome F12 console when viewing a specific site
XMLHttpRequest on the main thread is deprecated because of its detrimental effects to the end user’s experience. For more help, check

I could not reliable edit the report, for example when changing the time to send it does not save my selected choice.

I did manage to change the default graphs/tables to tables only suspecting the graph code to be the issue but that also made no difference.