Double Metric Entries in Reports

after the Update from Piwik from 2.8 to 2.11 I have double metric entries for reports
but only if I choose a different language than english

[attachment 2266 Dutch.png]

[attachment 2264 Deutsch.png]

[attachment 2265 English.png]

Hi there

can you go to Administration > System check, do you see any warning there (especially about “file integrity check”) ?

Hi Matt, thank you for your response!
there are no warnings in the “System Check”, only green check marks.

I have always done the “automatic Update”.
the Piwik Db is nearly 40Gb, during the last Update I have had to start the DB Update serveral times.

I recommend that you delete all files in plugins/* then re-upload clean all files in plugins/*

Maybe it will fix the issue? (in case you had some old files still in place)

perfect. thank you for your help!
re-uploading the plugins folder solves the problem with double entries.

sadly still problems. but now with archiving.
for a few profiles I get following error message:

INFO CoreConsole[2015-04-30 08:20:56] Error: Got invalid response from API request: http://PIWIK/index.php?module=API&method=API.get&idSite=1&period=day&date=last52&format=php&token_auth=TOKEN&trigger=archivephp. Response was 'a:2:{s:6:"result";s:5:"error";s:7:"message";s:83:"Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'log_visit.config_device_type' in 'field list'";}'

[attachment 2272 system_check.png]

“System check” validates only the files, is there a way to check/repair the Db structure?
Or any idea what could be causing this?
Thank you in advance for your help.

during archiving I still get the "Unknown Column ‘log_visit.config_device_type’ " error, anyone an idea how to resolve this?

Response was 'a:2:{s:6:"result";s:5:"error";s:7:"message";s:83:"Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'log_visit.config_device_type' in 'field list'";}'

http://forum.piwik.org/read.php?2,121171,121171
totally forgot, in my setting the achive command only can be processesd with deactivated “DeviceDetector” plugin.