DoNotTrack status after upgrade to 2.0.3

I’ve run the upgrade from 2.0.2 to 2.0.3 on three installations of Piwik. I have found that if the DoNotTrack core plugin is not disabled prior to running the upgrade then this error is displayed:

“Warning: The following plugins are not compatible with Piwik 2.0.3 and could not be loaded: DoNotTrack. You can update or uninstall these plugins on the Manage Plugins page.”

On visiting the Manage Plugins page DoNotTrack is no longer listed and it is impossible to uninstall it and remove the error message.

If the plugin is de-activated prior to the upgrade all is well, although it will be necessary to visit the Privacy settings and re-activate this feature from there.

Question is: How can I resolve the error message?

I’ve successfully upgraded to 2.0.3 too. Yes, I am able to reproduce this issue!

Thanks for the report.

To fix this bug, replace your file piwik/core/Plugin/Manager.php by:
https://raw2.github.com/piwik/piwik/master/core/Plugin/Manager.php

Thank you Matt for your quick reply. I’ve replaced Manager.php however the error message still shows up. Seems like a caching issue? How do I flush Piwik’s Cache?

please see at: 301 Moved Permanently

you can help by posting the output

I got rid of the message by manually deleting the line in config.ini.php where it lists all the plugins.
Seems to be the way as the plugin is no more existing as such.

[quote=kkretsch]
I got rid of the message by manually deleting the line in config.ini.php where it lists all the plugins.
Seems to be the way as the plugin is no more existing as such.[/quote]
Yes, that woud make sense. I just compared config.ini.php on the affected site with that on a site where DoNotTrack had been deactivated prior to the upgrade and confirm Plugins[] = “DoNotTrack” was not removed by the upgrade.

Thank you. This solved the issue too. I’ve manually removed those 2 entries with DoNotTrack in config.ini.php.

Why didn’t v2.0.3 removed those lines when its moved to the PrivacyManager?

Because your config file was not writable maybe?

In my case it was/is writable by the web process. It could update it the last times.

My config.ini.php was writable. Anyway I am glad this issue has been fixed.

Hello,
I wonder, what plugin takes care of checking for updated version of Piwik?. Since I have a similar problem, and I need that never gave me the option to upgrade from HTTP.