Display page count on page

Hi,

is there a way (or plugin available) to display the page count of a specific page on that page?

Something like “this page has been visited XX times”.

Thanks!

Maybe my first question was a little premature.
I looked around and found the Widgetizer thing with “getAction” command.
It then displays a list of the visited pages but not for a specific page. Is there a way to make it only display the count for a specified page?
I mean, there’s the search field for filtering the result list, so there should be a way to acheive this, right?

Thanks!

Anyone? style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif

Sorry for bumping.

Have you looked at:

http://dev.piwik.org/trac/wiki/API/Reference

Hi,

thanks for your reply.

I still have some problems understanding how to correctly display the wanted information.

1. Is there a way to get all unique visitors from all time? As far as I understood the API reference, I have to define a period of time and the date, but that would limit me to a specific timeframe.
  2. When I try to display the unqiue visits for say the last three days, I get empty arrays. When I display yesterday’s visits, it works fine.

This is what I got:

index.php?module=API&method=VisitsSummary.getUniqueVisitors&idSite=2&filter_column=label&filter_pattern=Nameofthepage &period=day&date=last3&format=PHP&prettyDisplay=1

returns empty arrays (also when I display it as HTML it says “empty table”). The last three days are filled with 4, 3 and 0 visits, so it should add up to 7.

index.php?module=API&method=VisitsSummary.getUniqueVisitors&idSite=2&filter_column=label&filter_pattern=Nameofthepage &period=day&date=yesterday&format=PHP&prettyDisplay=1

returns the correct number.

Any ideas? style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif

Thanks!

Try using a date range: datefrom,dateto

Still the same. style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif

Here’s the URL:

index.php?module=API&method=VisitsSummary.getUniqueVisitors&idSite=2&filter_column=label&filter_pattern=nameofpage&period=day&date=2009-01-01,2009-06-01&format=PHP&prettyDisplay=1

Maybe I’m doing something wrong with the filter pattern? is there an alternative to the filter_column=label? Is there anything I should consider with the labeling of my pages. At the moment I label them as follows: A10 (a letter and then an unique ID). No spaces, no special characters.

Sorry for bumping again, but I’m still looking for a solution to this problem and am depending on some hints what could be wrong here.

Thanks! style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif