Deprecated Warning after update from 4.12.3 to 4.13.1 should be reported here

WARNING [2023-01-21 06:58:33] 1778 /var/www/html/matomo-4.13.1/core/Console.php(135): Deprecated - Callables of the form [“Piwik\Console”, “Symfony\Component\Console\Application::doRun”] are deprecated - Matomo 4.13.1 - Please report this message in the Matomo forums: https://forum.matomo.org (please do a search first as it might have been reported already)

Hi,
Already reported in:

May be fixed in next release… Or you can apply manually the fix by yourself:

1 Like

Hello, I have upgraded my Matomo version to 4.13.1 and now to 4.13.2, but I keep getting some deprecation warnings.

I search the forum, but I can’t find any similar post.

WARNING: /plugins/VisitTime/Reports/GetByDayOfWeek.php(45): Deprecated - Creation of dynamic property Piwik\Plugins\CoreVisualizations\Visualizations\JqplotGraph\Config::$disable_row_evolution is deprecated - Matomo 4.13.2 (Module: VisitTime, Action: getByDayOfWeek, In CLI mode: false)

I got other three warnings, but they are already reported on github
WARNING: /plugins/CoreVisualizations/JqplotDataGenerator.php(125): Deprecated - Creation of dynamic property Piwik\Plugins\CoreVisualizations\JqplotDataGenerator\Chart::$dataTable is deprecated - Matomo 4.13.2 - (Module: VisitTime, Action: getByDayOfWeek, In CLI mode: false)

WARNING: /plugins/CoreVisualizations/Visualizations/HtmlTable.php(293): Deprecated - Creation of dynamic property Piwik\Plugins\CoreVisualizations\Visualizations\HtmlTable::$siteSummary is deprecated - Matomo 4.13.2 - (Module: UserCountry, Action: getCountry, In CLI mode: false)

WARNING: /core/ArchiveProcessor/**PluginsArchiver**.php(67): Deprecated - Creation of dynamic property Piwik\ArchiveProcessor\PluginsArchiver::$archiveWriter is deprecated - Matomo 4.13.2 - (Module: API, Action: get, Method: VisitsSummary.get, In CLI mode: false)

Added in ticket just now:

1 Like

Hi, I’ve upgraded to 4.13.2 now but still get 30 warnings! Should I really copy & paste them all in here?
(Sorry, only installed Matomo yesterday, I am a total n00b)

Hi @kith
Do you use PHP 8.2?
Maybe you could downgrade PHP to 8.1?

Ah, that may be it. I have downgraded to PHP 8.1.14 and now at least the orange wall is gone. Thank you!

1 Like