Deleting All Data and Logs

I’m aware that there are a lot of questions on here about deleting old data, but nothing of it helped. I want to delete ALL data and logs from Piwiki, aka start collecting data as it was right after the installation.

I’ve deleted all the necessary tables/rows from the database and now the visitor and ecommerce logs are empty as needed. However, the summary graphs still show old data. For instance it still shows that I have a number of completed ecommerce orders and revenue (although there is no data under “Ecommerce Log”). Same with visitors, it still shows all the past visitor stats, but the individual visitor data (“Visitor Log”) is empty.

So I assume it might be old data in the cache and tried the following:

./console core:delete-logs-data --dates=2015-01-01,2099-01-31 --idsite=1
./console core:archive --force-all-websites --force-all-periods=315576000 --force-date-last-n=10000000 --url=https://myurl

I also removed the tmp dir

rm -fr tmp

but still the summary shows old data. I’ve attached a screenshot after I deleted the archives & logs from the database and executed the above commands.

Hi there,

To delete all archive data, see: How do I delete historical Piwik data? (purge old logs and/or old processed reports) - Analytics Platform - Matomo