Date of last visit

Would it be possible for Piwik to store the date of last visit for each users ?
That date would be shown to the super admin in the list of users.
But my intention is to ask it to be added among the awailables choices for the new “Report date to load by default” user setting.

I dont consult my Piwik every day and often i forget when was the last time i check my Piwik.
I wanted that feature since a long time now but i wasn’t asking for because i though no one else would find it usefull, or that it could be too complicated to do.
But now that Piwik has already been modified to start up on differents dates, we are only one step away i think.
Ok, the users table might need a new column, but i dont think it’s a problem when i see new colums been added to the sites table.

Thanks.

[quote=TulipVorlax @ May 6 2010, 12:29 AM]Would it be possible for Piwik to store the date of last visit for each users ?
That date would be shown to the super admin in the list of users.
But my intention is to ask it to be added among the awailables choices for the new “Report date to load by default” user setting.

I dont consult my Piwik every day and often i forget when was the last time i check my Piwik.
I wanted that feature since a long time now but i wasn’t asking for because i though no one else would find it usefull, or that it could be too complicated to do.
But now that Piwik has already been modified to start up on differents dates, we are only one step away i think.
Ok, the users table might need a new column, but i dont think it’s a problem when i see new colums been added to the sites table.

Thanks.[/quote]

You mean like gmail does? (the note at the bottom about your last login and IP address?). This would be nice to have but I wouldn’t put a priority on this (this won’t make Piwik the BEST web analytics software around)

I’m sorry but i never said to put a string of last visit date and IP at the bottom of the dashboard.

What i asked is simply that a new column be added to each user settings where the date of last viewed day stats be stored and then on next visit of that same user Piwik would load the dashboard (or the allsites) at that previously stored date.
It’s really simply done in fact.
But i understand that it still require someone (willing) to code it.