Dashboard bugs after update

After the update to Piwik 0.7, all conversion rates of goals are rounded to integers. Is this a bug or a feature? If it is a feature, where can I change the behaviour so that it displays decimal places again?

Hello

After upgrading to 0.7 I lost my dashboard, it did not roll over my dashboard settings, on top of it I cannot add new stuff to dashboard at all. Clicking on adding widget button just does nothing. So I now have empty dashboard pretty much.

Has anyone else had similar issues?

thanks

Email me (anthon at piwik dot org) with the output from:

SELECT * FROM piwik_user_dashboard WHERE login = 'your_user_login_id';

where your_user_login_id is the one that doesn’t work.

[quote=vipsoft @ Jul 29 2010, 02:25 PM]Email me (anthon at piwik dot org) with the output from:

SELECT * FROM piwik_user_dashboard WHERE login = 'your_user_login_id';

where your_user_login_id is the one that doesn’t work.[/quote]

Hi

If that was for me, you also need to tell me how to do that style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif Because I am not a web developer and do not know how or where to run that query.

thanks

I have identified the problem and will post a tested fix shortly. Thanks to everyone who sent in their layout.

If you’re not comfortable with editing a .php source file, then please wait for the 0.9 release (tomorrow?).

Otherwise, here’s the 3 line fix. It removes any incompatible (e.g., obsolete) widgets from your custom dashboard layout.

http://dev.piwik.org/trac/changeset/2812

The line numbers may have changed a bit since the release, so look at the context when editing plugins/Dashboard/Controller.php. Thanks everyone.

It works for me thanks!

Works for me, too. thx style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif

Shouldn’t there be 0.8 first or is that being skipped? style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif

Hi
0.8 seems to work for me as well. I have dashboard now. thanks