Custome Variable Extended Report

Hi,

I have created a Custom Variable UserID in my piwik, now i want to get various summary details from piwik against each UserID, for example the default limited details available for a given custom variable are as below:

<nb_visits>454</nb_visits>
<nb_actions>3318</nb_actions>
<max_actions>74</max_actions>
<sum_visit_length>506300</sum_visit_length>
<bounce_count>19</bounce_count>
<nb_visits_converted>0</nb_visits_converted>
<sum_daily_nb_uniq_visitors>6</sum_daily_nb_uniq_visitors>

However I need extended response which will return visit summary(as given above) details, browser usage details, user settings details, etc for each user. Currently i am making one request to piwik to return me the list of users for today, then i make many many requests(as no of users) to piwik to return various metrics for each user. To get various metrics, i am using API.getBulkRequest to combine various api calls under one request and add a segment filter for given UserID. I have to make this request many times to get these metrics for each users, which is flooding the network,

Is there a way i can make one request to piwik which returns me the desired metrics(from 3 to 4 apis may be by using getBulkRequest) for each UserID(custom variable), I need response something like below(or may be in diffrent rows)

user1
<nb_visits>454</nb_visits>
<nb_actions>3318</nb_actions>
<max_actions>74</max_actions>
<sum_visit_length>506300</sum_visit_length>
<bounce_count>19</bounce_count>
<nb_visits_converted>0</nb_visits_converted>
<sum_daily_nb_uniq_visitors>6</sum_daily_nb_uniq_visitors>

United States 454 1059 74 157980 6 0 us plugins/UserCountry/flags/us.png 16 11 Internet Explorer 134 plugins/UserSettings/images/browsers/IE.gif Firefox 2 plugins/UserSettings/images/browsers/FF.gif Chrome 2 plugins/UserSettings/images/browsers/CH.gif Safari 1 plugins/UserSettings/images/browsers/SF.gif Unknown 1 plugins/UserSettings/images/browsers/UNK.gif

user2

and so on

I think i want response from piwik api grouped by custom variable values if that makes sence

To make this faster, I think that building a custom plugin that will archive the values you need, for each userId, will make it much faster (but requires programming knowledge to write the plugin)