Custom Reports - Date-Range Selection Bug?

Selecting a day when executing a custom report everything is fine:

Selecting a date-range, where the above selected day is included, then the report is empty:

Am I doing something wrong or is it a bug?

ranseier

Hi there,

We found an error in Matomo where results for week, month, year or range were not accurate. You can now only select the day range for reports with unique visitors.

This Unique visitor/Unique user metrics is now only calculated for days (where the value is correct).
If you want to get the “Unique User ID” metric you can get it for weeks/months but only in a custom report of type “Evolution graph”. It won’t work for “Table” custom reports.

Thanks

Thanky you for commenting the issue.

We found an error in Matomo where results for week, month, year or range were not accurate. You can now only select the day range for reports with unique visitors.

Are you going to fix this? If yes, in which release?

Thanks.

Hi, I have exactly the same Problem. I would like to use the metric “unique visitors” and “unique page views” in a

• month and
  • date range
    period. And especially also in the Custom Reports, that I have subscribed to. Can you provide an update on Fixing?

Hi There,

Currently there is no plan to fix this issue. If this feature is important please create an issue in our github: Issues · matomo-org/matomo · GitHub

Thanks