curl_exec: Connection timed out after 3000 milliseconds | Piwik 2.0:S

After upgrading to v2.0, on top of ‘settings page’ i get:

“Warning: The following plugins are not compatible with Piwik 2.0 and could not be loaded: SecurityInfo, VisitorGenerator. You can update or uninstall these plugins on the Manage Plugins page.”

Clicking on the “Manage Plugins” link gives following output without access to the plugins page: “curl_exec: Connection timed out after 3000 milliseconds”

Same error in two different servers (develop and testing environments.)

I’m guessing that’s related to both servers only having access to internet thru a proxy server (?) This servers are not supposed to have direct internet access thru firewall, Piwik could have such a config option…

thank you

in config.ini.php

set

[General]
enable_marketplace=0

Thx Matt, still ‘no Joy’, same error :frowning:

Sorry I did a typo, see also Troubleshooting - Analytics Platform - Matomo

You know what they say… " a typo a day… something, something,…wait… what?!" -Ok, error is gone Matt. :slight_smile: thx much :slight_smile:

Just one question: Does this also disable updates to piwik? Clicking on ‘Check for updates’ gives a “You are using the latest version of Piwik!”, even tho i’m using v2.0 on this server and v2.0.2 is out… :slight_smile:

(Does the auto-update only checks for versioning, and not build updates?)

In production server (direct access to internet) there’s allready: "Piwik 2.0.2 is available. Please update now! (see changes). You are currently using Piwik 1.12. "

-Auto-Update-Check is a awesome feature BTW :wink:

Thank you.