Curl Error : OPERATION_TIMEOUTED Operation timed out after 10000 milliseconds with 0 bytes received

Please help me my problem, here my problem when i try to to submit 2 post in my facebook debugger the error say “Curl Error : OPERATION_TIMEOUTED Operation timed out after 10000 milliseconds with 0 bytes received” the post the i submit are Watch Trainwreck Full Movie Online[/url] | [url=http://www.uniquefact.com/ant-man-full-movie-2015-hd-watch-now/]Watch Ant Man Full Movie Online i don’t what is the problem of this in facebook why i have a ERROR

~ ian

Hi there,

Feel free to try again installing with the latest 2.15.0 beta version which includes many fixes and improvements, see: I would like to test early beta and RC releases, how do I enable automatic updates to use these development versions? - Analytics Platform - Matomo

If you still have a problem, please create an issue on our tracker GitHub - matomo-org/piwik: Liberating Web Analytics. Star us on Github? +1. Matomo is the leading open alternative to Google Analytics that gives you full control over your data. Matomo lets you easily collect data from websites, apps & the IoT and visualise this data and extract insights. Privacy is built-in. We love Pull Requests!