Create widget pages bars chart

I need to create a widget to integrate into the Dashboard or on a website.

The widget would show a bar chart graph with the number of visits to each page of the website.

I’ve been looking all over the web piwik and I have not managed to find information for doing so.

Can anyone tell me where to find this information?

thank you very much in advance.

I would like to contribute to the growth of this tool.

[quote=editjj @ Sep 21 2009, 03:44 PM]I need to create a widget to integrate into the Dashboard or on a website.

The widget would show a bar chart graph with the number of visits to each page of the website.

I’ve been looking all over the web piwik and I have not managed to find information for doing so.

Can anyone tell me where to find this information?

thank you very much in advance.

I would like to contribute to the growth of this tool.[/quote]

Yeah, that’d be a great idea, Editjj. Although, I haven’t seen this done before, so it probably needs to be built.

Thank you Mikiomiles23.

Looking at all the documentation that is available for Piwik, I find nothing clear enough to be working on it and pull it off. Could you tell me where to find this documentation?

thank you very much

You’ll have to extend some classes first to add a Horizontal Bar chart. Refer to the Open Flash Chart 2 documentation and files in:

core/ViewDataTable/GenerateGraphHTML
core/ViewDataTable/GenerateGraphData
core/Visualization/Chart

[quote=vipsoft @ Sep 24 2009, 04:56 AM]You’ll have to extend some classes first to add a Horizontal Bar chart. Refer to the Open Flash Chart 2 documentation and files in:

core/ViewDataTable/GenerateGraphHTML
core/ViewDataTable/GenerateGraphData
core/Visualization/Chart[/quote]

Many thanks vipsoft.

But what I’m looking for has nothing to do with horizontal bars. My intention is to draw a chart with vertical bars, like other Piwik widgets.

I have consulted the documentation Open Flash Chart 2, and I managed to generate some graphs like those that need it, but out of piwik, my goal would be to create a widget and/or improve the current presentation of views per page.

It is the first time I’ve decided to contribute a community like this, and I find it quite difficult to find the information and documentation that I need to develop it.

thank you very much

Then the ExampleUI plugin and existing Actions plugin should be your references.