Changing Time Zone

Hi guys,
I am new to using Piwik. I have installed it on my website but now I want to change the time zone for reporting data. I have searched the FAQ but they just say go to Settings>websites>edit. I don’t seem to find anything of that sort.

Any ideas please? Kindly help.

The time zone is a property of each web site that your Piwik installation is tracking. This means that when your Piwik installation is tracking several sites, each of these tracked sites can be in a different time zone.

After you have logged in with Admin rights, you will see a “Settings” link near the top right of the page (just to the left of the “Logout”). Click on this.

The Settings page you call up has a menu down the left. Under the “Manage” heading, click “Websites”.

On the line that corresponds to the website whose time zone you wish to change, click “Edit”.

The time zone option is there, but you will probably need to scroll the display right in order to make it visible.

Don’t forget to save the new settings.

I hope this helps.

Hi Cinajun2eh,

Thanks for your help. Unfortunately there is nothing like "The Settings page you call up has a menu down the left. Under the “Manage” heading, click “Websites”.

The only thing I see is “USER SETTINGS” which allows me to change my password and the “report to load by default”

Am I using a different Piwik?

You should login as the SUPER USER (admin user)