Can't View Monthly and yearly Reports

(Anton) #1

Hello,

I’ve searched around the forum for this problem, and found several good solutions yet it is still not working.

I have piwik set up on 3 site with 1,000 - 5,000 visits per day on each.

at first everything was working great for the first 2 months as the number of visitors started growing, the reports started timing out. it would give me the famous:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in C:\domains\texasweddingsltd.com\piwik\libs\Zend\Db\Statement\Mysqli.php on line 208 

so I’ve enabled the auto archiving and as you can see by the link its on a Windows server.

I looked into the Mysql database and started seeing the archive tables. This did not fix the problem i had with a couple of months that were timing out, they still do.

So I am stumped, maybe I didnt set up the auto archiving correctly or my piwik installation is messed up.

Let me know what I can do to fix my issues.
What other information do you need to know to help me.

(Sony) #2

Hi,
You can increase php execution time to avoid this error in php.ini file.
I put “max_execution_time = 0” in php.ini file to make max_execution_time unlimited.

[quote=Anton @ Nov 15 2010, 10:48 PM]Hello,

I’ve searched around the forum for this problem, and found several good solutions yet it is still not working.

I have piwik set up on 3 site with 1,000 - 5,000 visits per day on each.

at first everything was working great for the first 2 months as the number of visitors started growing, the reports started timing out. it would give me the famous:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in C:\domains\texasweddingsltd.com\piwik\libs\Zend\Db\Statement\Mysqli.php on line 208 

so I’ve enabled the auto archiving and as you can see by the link its on a Windows server.

I looked into the Mysql database and started seeing the archive tables. This did not fix the problem i had with a couple of months that were timing out, they still do.

So I am stumped, maybe I didnt set up the auto archiving correctly or my piwik installation is messed up.

Let me know what I can do to fix my issues.
What other information do you need to know to help me.[/quote]

(Anton) #3

I’ve seen this before but didnt know if it was a very good solution to the problem.

Is there any way that I can rebuild the currect stat database and make appropriate archives?

Also are there any news on the solution for timezone problem?

On the side note I cannot log into piwik with chrome, is this a rebellious sign against google analytics? style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif
(FIXED: it was the nonce.php problem found it on the forums)

Thanks,
Anton