Can't View Monthly and yearly Reports

Hello,

I’ve searched around the forum for this problem, and found several good solutions yet it is still not working.

I have piwik set up on 3 site with 1,000 - 5,000 visits per day on each.

at first everything was working great for the first 2 months as the number of visitors started growing, the reports started timing out. it would give me the famous:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in C:\domains\texasweddingsltd.com\piwik\libs\Zend\Db\Statement\Mysqli.php on line 208 

so I’ve enabled the auto archiving and as you can see by the link its on a Windows server.

I looked into the Mysql database and started seeing the archive tables. This did not fix the problem i had with a couple of months that were timing out, they still do.

So I am stumped, maybe I didnt set up the auto archiving correctly or my piwik installation is messed up.

Let me know what I can do to fix my issues.
What other information do you need to know to help me.

Hi,
You can increase php execution time to avoid this error in php.ini file.
I put “max_execution_time = 0” in php.ini file to make max_execution_time unlimited.

[quote=Anton @ Nov 15 2010, 10:48 PM]Hello,

I’ve searched around the forum for this problem, and found several good solutions yet it is still not working.

I have piwik set up on 3 site with 1,000 - 5,000 visits per day on each.

at first everything was working great for the first 2 months as the number of visitors started growing, the reports started timing out. it would give me the famous:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in C:\domains\texasweddingsltd.com\piwik\libs\Zend\Db\Statement\Mysqli.php on line 208 

so I’ve enabled the auto archiving and as you can see by the link its on a Windows server.

I looked into the Mysql database and started seeing the archive tables. This did not fix the problem i had with a couple of months that were timing out, they still do.

So I am stumped, maybe I didnt set up the auto archiving correctly or my piwik installation is messed up.

Let me know what I can do to fix my issues.
What other information do you need to know to help me.[/quote]

I’ve seen this before but didnt know if it was a very good solution to the problem.

Is there any way that I can rebuild the currect stat database and make appropriate archives?

Also are there any news on the solution for timezone problem?

On the side note I cannot log into piwik with chrome, is this a rebellious sign against google analytics? style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif
(FIXED: it was the nonce.php problem found it on the forums)

Thanks,
Anton