Can't upgrade DB for 2.0.3 upgrade

I am trhing to upgrade my Piwik to 2.0.3. I was able to perform the automatic upgrade of Piwik without a problem, but when I try to run the DB upgrade it seems to go nowhere. I am using the command line for the DB part, with the "php c:\inetpub\wwwroot\piwik\index.php – “module=CoreUpdater” command. After I run that command I get no output from the command window, just a cursor. It has been sitting there for 1.5 hours. I know it can take a while, but that seems way extreme, and the other examples I found showed the command window with some information being returned indicating steps being processed for the upgrade.

I just run the command with "php c:\inetpub\wwwroot\piwik\index.php – “module=CoreUpdater &” and check it htop.

It takes about 3 3/4 hours before it fails and then another 2 1/2 hours before it finally completes with our data set, so yes, it can take a long time depending on how big your db is and likely what version you are migrating from and to (I’m going from 1.1.1 to 2.0.3.)