- version 2.16.1
- site_1:www.1st-example.com (idsite=1)
- site_2:www.2nd-example.com (idsite=2)
- I come on site-1
- I go to url-2, through internal links (1st-example.com -> advisor -> strory … -> 4 -> 5 -> 11)
- I go to site-2 through the external url, Outlink_1 from url_2.
In piwik I see two things:
- idsite=1, the user has come on site_1, the user has reached url_1 and has left the website in the unknown direction. (from nginx.log I see the same, the last get comes from url_1)
- idsite=2, the user has come from site_1, through url_2.
Problem essence for idsite=1:
- I don’t see visitors of url_2, they are 0, but i see visitors of url_1
- Since there are no visitors of url_2, and quantity of outlink_1 = 0, but I see visitors on idsite=2 from url_2