Can't Login From My Secondary Account

Hi.

I like your site for the most part and it works great accept for some of the plugins in the marketplace not working right and causing things to malfunction until I uninstall them.

However, I’ve created a secondary account that I can add sites to apposed to comprimizing my admin account, but when I try to log into it, I get the following message:

"An error occurred
You are logged in as ‘antoinelbanks’ but it seems you don’t have any permission set in Piwik.
Ask your Piwik administrator (click to email) to give you ‘view’ access to a website.

› Sign out

Go Back | Go to Piwik | Login

Piwik.org homepage
Piwik Frequently Asked Questions
Piwik Documentation
Piwik Forums
Piwik Online Demo"

Now, I logged back into my admin account to see if I can grant permissions, but I don’t see how to do it. Please help. Thanks.

Hi there,

I like your site for the most part and it works great accept for some of the plugins in the marketplace not working right and causing things to malfunction until I uninstall them.

You need to report the bugs to the developers, otherwise they will not know about it and will not have a chance to improve. Everything is free so you reporting bugs is very nice to the developers :slight_smile: