Can't access admin panel

Think everything went well with install. Didn’t see screen that said enter first website. How do I get to admin screen. I enter mysite/piwik/ but only get:

Piwik # open source web analytics

Piwik could not find any website in the database.
Backtrace:

#0 /home/techcent/public_html/piwik/core/FrontController.php(260): Piwik_Access->loadAccess()
#1 /home/techcent/public_html/piwik/index.php(50): Piwik_FrontController->init()
#2 {main}

* Piwik homepage
* Piwik Frequently Asked Questions
* Piwik Documentation
* Piwik Forums
* Piwik Online Demo

You can use the API to add a site, or use the sample data loader (you’ll probably want to delete it later), or drop your database and re-install.

Thanks for responding but how do I go about doing any of that and why does the install skip a step? BTW, I did reinstall and it did the same thing. Plus I’m looking for easy and I think the skipped stepped is the issue that I’m trying to address.

piwik would skip the “new website” step only if piwik tables have been found in your database. are you installing piwik in an empty database? did you specify a prefix for piwik table (in case you already have a table “option” for example, which would conflict with the piwik option table).