Cannot create additional goals

I’ll try that, but why would that not be working be working for a URL like this:
http://fr.trillonario.com/play_lottery.php?lot_id=18&account=98761b9f&track=modjackfr
if the goal would be external site/pattern contains: trillionario, or modjackfr ?

I tested with this exact URL and pattern and it worked.

• Test to delete tmp/cache/tracker/ folder and try again?
  • if not working, you can try debug your request with Firebug following explanations in: Tracking API - Analytics Platform - Matomo
    (Firebug > NET > click PERSIST > then click your link > look in NET panel for piwi,php?.. request > open in a new tab > you should see if the GOAL is recorded or not in the output?)

Yes it may work with the exact match URL, but the problem is there are XXX variations of that URL and I don’t want to track them all individually on xx sites… So if there was a way to track those URL based on their “common denominator” like trillionario or modjackfr or whatever, that would be sooo much better.

I meant that I tested with your URL and pattern "modjack"and it worked. If you can’t debug as per previous instructions, enable debug on your server as per instruction then send me a PM or email at matt at piwik with a link to this post and i will look on your piwik

Thanks Matt, sent you a PM. Would be great if you could do this for me, the piwik.php is set as requested.

Any news about the problem described above? Matt I sent you a PM about this?