Cannot add new websites

HI, since one of the last updates (habvemt tried for some time) I cannot add new websites

After “Add Website” the list loads innuendo and aI cannot add website

I have the newest Piwik stable version

using mostly FF

Any idea

Thx

Dan

HI, any info I could add to help find the problem?
Thx
Dan

Can you try upgrade to our latest beta? I would like to test early beta and RC releases, how do I enable automatic updates to use these development versions? - Analytics Platform - Matomo Maybe some files were not uploaded correctly or so.

Hi Matthieu,

thx a million. I followed your advice and updated to beta 2.162-b1, but still have the same issue… :weary:

any other idea??

thx a million

Dan

HI,

could/would it help to reupload all stable files?
Thx
Dan

Update: I cannot find any issue in the error log… :frowning:

Question: Can I just overwrite 2.16.2-b1 with say 2.16, when I am sure Piwik worked fine? Or has the database structure changed (or something else?)

Thx

Dan

Update: I reuploaded all of Piwik 2.16.2, had then to reupload -b1, since Piwik complained that changes in b1 were made…
but no changes, I cannot add a new website

“Loading Data” forever :frowning:

Do you see any error in your server error log file?

Do you see any error in your browser > DEveloper tools > Console ?

Hi Matthieu,

thank you so much!

No errors in error log since Feb

In console I see:
getPreventDefault() sollte nicht mehr verwendet werden. Verwenden Sie stattdessen defaultPrevented.

as warning
and
Error: $scope.globalSettings is undefined
SitesManagerSiteController/initNewSite@handelsmanufaktur.de -&nbspThis website is for sale! -&nbsphandelsmanufaktur Resources and Information.
SitesManagerSiteController/initModel@handelsmanufaktur.de -&nbspThis website is for sale! -&nbsphandelsmanufaktur Resources and Information.
SitesManagerSiteController/init@handelsmanufaktur.de -&nbspThis website is for sale! -&nbsphandelsmanufaktur Resources and Information.
SitesManagerSiteController@handelsmanufaktur.de -&nbspThis website is for sale! -&nbsphandelsmanufaktur Resources and Information.
d@handelsmanufaktur.de -&nbspThis website is for sale! -&nbsphandelsmanufaktur Resources and Information.
f/<.instantiate@handelsmanufaktur.de -&nbspThis website is for sale! -&nbsphandelsmanufaktur Resources and Information.
Od/this.$get</<@handelsmanufaktur.de -&nbspThis website is for sale! -&nbsphandelsmanufaktur Resources and Information.
J/<@handelsmanufaktur.de -&nbspThis website is for sale! -&nbsphandelsmanufaktur Resources and Information.
r@handelsmanufaktur.de -&nbspThis website is for sale! -&nbsphandelsmanufaktur Resources and Information.
J@handelsmanufaktur.de -&nbspThis website is for sale! -&nbsphandelsmanufaktur Resources and Information.
g@handelsmanufaktur.de -&nbspThis website is for sale! -&nbsphandelsmanufaktur Resources and Information.
B/<@handelsmanufaktur.de -&nbspThis website is for sale! -&nbsphandelsmanufaktur Resources and Information.
M/<@handelsmanufaktur.de -&nbspThis website is for sale! -&nbsphandelsmanufaktur Resources and Information.
w@handelsmanufaktur.de -&nbspThis website is for sale! -&nbsphandelsmanufaktur Resources and Information.
xd</<.link/<@handelsmanufaktur.de -&nbspThis website is for sale! -&nbsphandelsmanufaktur Resources and Information.
Yd/this.$get</h.prototype.$watchCollection/<@handelsmanufaktur.de -&nbspThis website is for sale! -&nbsphandelsmanufaktur Resources and Information.
Yd/this.$get</h.prototype.$digest@handelsmanufaktur.de -&nbspThis website is for sale! -&nbsphandelsmanufaktur Resources and Information.
Yd/this.$get</h.prototype.$apply@handelsmanufaktur.de -&nbspThis website is for sale! -&nbsphandelsmanufaktur Resources and Information.
jc[c]</<.compile/</<@handelsmanufaktur.de -&nbspThis website is for sale! -&nbsphandelsmanufaktur Resources and Information.
m.event.dispatch@handelsmanufaktur.de -&nbspThis website is for sale! -&nbsphandelsmanufaktur Resources and Information.
m.event.add/r.handle@handelsmanufaktur.de -&nbspThis website is for sale! -&nbsphandelsmanufaktur Resources and Information.
index.php:204:67

as error

does this give you a hint?

Daniel

Hi Daniel

please take a look at this FAQ which may help: How do I configure my server to let Piwik serve HTML files? - Analytics Platform - Matomo

if it does not help, can you send an email to matt att piwik.org with a link to this forum post, and your piwik username and password?

Hi Matt,

thx a million!
The test in there shows me I seem to have an Apache issue…but I cannot solve it? Is there an instruction for working with Piwik on WHM/cPanel somewhere?
I sent you an admin login in an email, with this thread “Cannot add new websites - #10 by Dan70” as Subject, in case you want to have a look…

Thx again!!!
Dan

The issue is that you’re using an Ad blocker (ad block plus maybe). Please disable it. I created an issue to improve piwik to make it easier to detect this issue in the future Display ad blocker message at the top of the screen instead of at the bottom · Issue #10137 · matomo-org/piwik · GitHub

Update: We moved the Piwik installation to another server and now on its own subdomain and the problem has vanished…no idea what that was…

thank you so much for your support, Matthieu!

Dan