Can only get one site to track at anyone time

I’ve install Piwik with the hope that I can rid myself og Google. I have 10-15 sites I want to track. I installed the first tracking on the Piwik host server and that worked fine. I then made a mistake;

On the next site I wanted to track I use the same tracking code for site 1. Noticing this I installed the proper tracking for site 2. But not stats showed after that.

I then deleted site 1 and site 2 stats started to show but when I added site 3 that did not track.

I’ve now deleted 1 & 2 and added 3 more sites. Site 3 is tracking but not 4 or 5.

It seems no matter what I do I can only get one site to track at a time. Site 3 is on another host but all other sites are hosted on the same server as Piwik. I see no errors in the log files and my server logs show tracking information arriving for the sites not being tracked.

Any help would be appricated

See: Troubleshooting - Analytics Platform - Matomo

Yes thanks for that I had already read all that.

It seems the tracking came in over night, I’ve now added a few more sites but after a hour no tracking for these has arrived although they are well visited sites. My tracking server is in another time then my sites, would this be a problem ? I’ve set all the site TZs to their local time.

Guess I’ll read up on getting quicker tracking.

Tracking should be in real time if you use the default settings. Make sure you select the right day in the calendar. Also try: How to Set up Auto-Archiving of Your Reports - Analytics Platform - Matomo