Can only export first 500 rows of Actions/Pages

I’m sure I used to be able to go to the next page and then export the next 500 rows but no matter which page I’m on now, it only exports the first 500.

Is there a way I can grab all of it? I never get to more than 1500 lines which isn’t a great deal of data but I need the full data as I don’t get enough detail from the in browser view.

Any ideas?

Many thanks!

Did you select “All” from the popup menu? It appears Piwik will only export the amount of rows you select from this menu (eg. I had selected 25 and when I exported I only got 25 rows).

Of course, Piwik should allow you to select the number of rows to export. I’d rather show 25 on the HTML page but export all rows. Showing thousands of rows on the page is silly. You should probably file a feature request.

Piwik only allows me to select between 5-500 on the pop-up.

Maybe this has been changed on version 2.16.2 but I’m still waiting for my organisation to impact test the newer version.

I’ll log it as a feature request though, that’s a good idea.

You need to change the number of lines to display (number, in the right-bottom of the screen)

If the max value is 500, ask to your admin to change these value :
(datatable_row_limits = “50,100,250,500,1500,3000,-1” in config.ini.php) for example…

Aha. Useful to know. Thanks.

Thanks @Valdhor for participating in the community forums! :blush:

I changed datatable_row_limits = “5,10,25,50,100,250,500,-1” to
datatable_row_limits = “5,10,25,50,100,250,500,1000,-1” in global.ini.php and now I can select 1000, but it still shows only 500 results and another line with label ‘Others’.

Do I have to make another configuration?

@christina.b

I think this is because of After the top 500 or top 1000 rows, Piwik automatically groups pages, keywords, websites, etc. under the label "Others"; How do I force Piwik to not limit the data? FAQ - Analytics Platform - Matomo