Campaign Tracking-No data showing

Set up Piwik 1.7.1 about a week ago and all data appears to be tracking fine EXCEPT for the Campaign feature. Specifically, the site I’m tracking has an AdWords acount running (for over a year now), and auto-tagging IS turned on in the Google AdWords account.

I read somewhere in the DOCS that I don’t have to manually do anything to the AdWord Destination urls (although I could tag them manually using the Piwik URL Builder) because Piwik automatically detects the Google auto-tagging, “translates it” and should show the data/results in the Campaign widget.

Not happening. No data. What am I doing wrong? I checked the tracking code, there are no re-directs, and I’ve said my prayers.

What’s wrong with this picture?

I read somewhere in the DOCS that I don’t have to manually do anything to the AdWord Destination urls (although I could tag them manually using the Piwik URL Builder) because Piwik automatically detects the Google auto-tagging, “translates it” and should show the data/results in the Campaign widget.

Maybe our documentation is confusing, but we didn’t say that, becaus in fact you really need to tag landing pages with keywords: http://piwik.org/docs/tracking-campaigns/