Bulk Request API Question

Hi!

I’m having an issue with getting data from the bulk API request method. This is my URL:

http://www.MYURL.com/analytics/?module=API&method=API.getBulkRequest&format=PHP&token_auth=MYAUTHTOKEN&urls[]=module=API&method=Actions.getPageUrl&pageUrl=%2Fplaces%2Fchicago-sports-bar%3Fview%3Devents&idSite=1&period=day&date=2014-09-09&format=PHP&urls[]=module=API&method=Actions.getPageUrl&pageUrl=%2Fplaces%2Fchicago-sports-bar&idSite=1&period=day&date=2014-09-09&format=PHP

This is how I am using PHP to get the data from the above URL (which is set as a variable named $url):

$fetched = file_get_contents($url);
$content = unserialize($fetched);

print '<pre>';
print_r($content);
print '</pre>';

The problem is, for some reason I am only getting data back for the second pageURL that is passed into the bulk request, not the first. And if I switch them around inside the HTTP call, I still just get data back for the 2nd one.

Does anyone know how to get data for both “urls” that I passed into the bulk request? I read the documentation and followed the flow so I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong.

Any help would be appreciated!

Nevermind–I figured it out.

Bulk request api doesn’t support PHP–only XML and JSON, in case anyone is having same issue.