Bug in Piwik 2.0.3 regarding the value resulted from a data range higher than one week

Hi,

I’ve noticed the following issue after the update to 2.0.3 and namely: I manually wrote the value for each day of a month and calculated the sum of these days. But if you select as period a date range for these days, the value you receive it’s a smaller value, much more smaller. For me it’s happening for a data range bigger than one week. Is it this issue also reproducible for others or is it a known issue?

Thank you,
Diana

Thanks for the report. Thereis a bug report at: Custom date range not working if archiving triggered by report view from browser is disabled · Issue #4532 · matomo-org/matomo · GitHub
but i’m not sure if this is the same. Do you have “Allow browser archiving” to YES or NO in the General settings?

Hi, Matt, thanks for the answer. I don’t think it’s the same issue, because the feature of custom date range is usable, just that it doesn’t register correct values if I select period higher than 7 days.
The option “Allow browser archiving” is set on NO. What do you recommend me to try?

Can you try to set it on YES, and then try to request date ranges bigger than one week -> does it work better?

Please try with several date ranges (and some new ones you haven’t tried before)

If you find that it works AFTER changing to YES, then you are experiencing this bug: Custom date range not working if archiving triggered by report view from browser is disabled · Issue #4532 · matomo-org/matomo · GitHub

I’ve changed that option to Yes, but no change in the statistics (tried with several goals), maybe it doesn’t work retroactive and I should wait some days to check?

Now I saw this 301 Moved Permanently and yes, my problem is similar with that.
Can you please estimate when will be launched the fix for it? Thanks!

Good news, we’ve fixed this tricky in the latest 2.0.4 beta! (took us 2 days to find it!)

Hi Matt, do you have the date to enable the download of the version 2.0.4?
This bug is causing me headaches :S

use it from 301 Moved Permanently