Bug in actions sorting after 1.9.1 upgrade

Hello,
After upgrading to 1.9.1 I have a strange bug. When I click the actions tab, it shows me the pages visited that day, sorted by unique pageviews by default. If I click to sort by Page URL, the first click does nothing. If I click a second time, it says ‘no data for this report’. This same behavior is true if I try to sort by anything else, or even change the unique pageviews from descending to ascending. Any ideas?
Thanks!

Hi this works for me, what is your server environment? Have you tried a different browser? or clear browser cache?

I tried doing both of those things, and still no luck. I’m not entirely sure what you mean by server environment- I’m running a Joomla site with Rochenhost as my provider. I’ve also noticed another little quirk- on the ‘Frequency Overview’ widget in the dashboard, the little graphics to the left of the text are missing- empty in Firefox, a red X in IE (for a missing photo obviously). I’ve been running Piwik for 2.5 years, and haven’t changed anything. It’s still tracking traffic correctly, but I really need to be able to do those sorts.

Thanks for the help.

update to http://builds.piwik.org/piwik-1.9.2-b4.zip this bug is now fixed (I think? please comment if still have the problem after upgrade)

Hi Matt,
Thanks, I will try this. I’ve never done a manual upgrade, but if I read the Docs correctly, I won’t be in danger of losing my traffic history?
Thanks.

just overwrite all files, see: Update Piwik - Analytics Platform - Matomo

Hi Matt, the upgrade to 1.9.2 fixed my problems, thank you!!