Browser visits smarty error

Dear Readers,

Today i downloaded Piwik 1.2 and created a brandnew database. I uploaded all of the files correctly and the installationprocces seems the be worktout fine. When i logon and see the header: ‘Browser visitors’ i get the following error code:

Notice: Undefined index: ) in /home/name/domains/website.nl/public_html/stats/libs/Smarty/Smarty_Compiler.class.php on line 1274

Backtrace -->

#0 Piwik_ErrorHandler(...) called at [/home/name/domains/website.nl/public_html/stats/libs/Smarty/Smarty_Compiler.class.php:1274]
#1 Smarty_Compiler->_compile_if_tag(...) called at [/home/name/domains/website.nl/public_html/stats/libs/Smarty/Smarty_Compiler.class.php:471]
#2 Smarty_Compiler->_compile_tag(...) called at [/home/name/domains/website.nl/public_html/stats/libs/Smarty/Smarty_Compiler.class.php:310]

and

User Error: Smarty error: [in CoreHome/templates/datatable_cell.tpl line 21]: syntax error: unbalanced parenthesis in if statement (Smarty_Compiler.class.php, line 1275) in /home/name/domains/website.nl/public_html/stats/libs/Smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1093 

Your Sincerly,

Levi

It looks some files may not be uploaded correctly, can you try reupload them all?