Bounce Rate skyrockets

Hi,

During the last week the site´s bounce rate hast increased unusually, more than doubled. I have checked in the database and I have visitors generating several VISITIDs in a few minutes. Does somebody know what could be the cause of this issue? I haven´t changed anything in the cookie.

Thanks in advance for your answer.
Cheers!

JCM77

(Matthieu Aubry) #2

Hi there,

could you post some more information regarding this? Ideally a screenshot of the visitor log showing many visits by the same visitor?

Hi Matt,

I have uploaded a picture of the log. This issue started to be noticed more or less at the same time we implemented content tracking, but I´m not sure this is the reason. I´m thinking to disable the content tracking and see what happens.
Do you think this could help?

Regards,

Javier

And by the way, thanks for your answer! I for got it.

(Matthieu Aubry) #5

Are you using PIwik 2.15.0? if so, it should not occur. If you have this problem with 2.15.0 please comment on Content impressions generate "0 Action" in visitor log · Issue #6415 · matomo-org/piwik · GitHub and ask us to re-open that issue

Hi Matt,

thanks for your answer, we updated to the 2.15. version and the problem persists, I will comment the 6415 Issue in Github.

Regards

JCM

(Huang0808) #7

@matthieu @jcm77 I meet this issue, when I update to 3.4.0. show many 0 action. and In my develop server, it is not many request, but it still show 0 action. Have you help me see the issue?

thanks,

Sophie Wang