Better report about referrers

Hi!
I’m interested in learning more about my traffic sources, so here comes a wish from me;
I would like a report showing me all pages where my visitors came from and which page on my site they visited. Is there some way to see this in Piwik? And I would like to be able to export the data to Excel.

The report All referrers under the tab Referrers shows what domains and pages my visitors came from. But it does not tell me which pages on my site they went to or landed on.

When I’m using the Transition function I can see top 5 pages from where my visitors came but I would like to see all pages which my visitiors came from. Is there some way I can do this? And can I export the data?

I’m enclosing a picture showing you a Transition report where the top 5 is shown, but I’d like to see the rest of the pages that are added together in “Others” (in red frame in the picture). But perhaps Transition isn’t the way to get this data…?

I hope you understood what I’m asking for and that it doesn’t cause you too much trouble.
Thanks already for your answer and your time.
Best regards,
E