Automated update failed

First time since i use Piwik with the 0.5 Version an automated update failed style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif

Miss the magic style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif
I get the following error: Incompatible archive: PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature

Any hint to solve the problem?

The automated update was inadvertently broken in 0.4.4 and 0.4.5. If you are running either of these versions, please update manually to 0.5 (see How to update Piwik manually?), preferably by installing Piwik in a fresh folder. Our apologies for the inconvenience.

Source: http://piwik.org/changelog/

[quote=matthieu @ Dec 9 2009, 11:06 AM]The automated update was inadvertently broken in 0.4.4 and 0.4.5. If you are running either of these versions, please update manually to 0.5 (see How to update Piwik manually?), preferably by installing Piwik in a fresh folder. Our apologies for the inconvenience.

Source: piwik.org/changelog/[/quote]
Did it successfully with one project. Tryed the next Insatallation got this:

/piwik/core/Updates/0.5.php:
Error trying to execute the query ‘CREATE INDEX index_type_hash ON piwik_XXXXXXXXX (type, hash);’.
The error was: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1142 INDEX command denied to user ‘XXXXXXXXX’ for table ‘XXXXXXXXXXX’

after trying to update the Database…

Sorry for the hassle - but i really don’t know what to do with it now style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif

Please see the explanation in: http://forum.piwik.org/index.php?showtopic=1324

I have had the same problem with the automatic update, however I’ve googled about this problem and found this dev.piwik.org/trac/changeset/1532
I’ve solved my problem with changing $destinationPath with $file the auto update got through without any problem.
Hope that helps style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif

Pays to read the accompanying notes…

The automated update was inadvertently broken in 0.4.4 and 0.4.5. If you are running either of these versions, please update manually to 0.5 (see How to update Piwik manually?), preferably by installing Piwik in a fresh folder. Our apologies for the inconvenience.

I would rollback followed by a fresh upgrade.

R