Auto PDF reports not being sent

I have several accounts that are either toggled for weekly email reports or monthly and they are not being automatically sent out.

Are you using How to Set up Auto-Archiving of Your Reports - Analytics Platform - Matomo

If not, please comment in: Regressed: Scheduled reports should be sent automatically by webcron, when cron is not setup · Issue #4612 · matomo-org/matomo · GitHub

Yes, I am using 2.03.

Have you setup the cron as per: How to Set up Auto-Archiving of Your Reports - Analytics Platform - Matomo

I have never done that before and it worked just fine before.

Ok, so you are experiencing this bug: Regressed: Scheduled reports should be sent automatically by webcron, when cron is not setup · Issue #4612 · matomo-org/matomo · GitHub
we’ll get it fixed asap!

Ok, great…what do I need to do?

wait, or setup: How to Set up Auto-Archiving of Your Reports - Analytics Platform - Matomo

Ok, I will wait…I am kind of dumb when it comes to code stuff.

[attachment 1612 cron.jpg]Ok, I did a clean install and just updated 2.1…I still have no idea how to setup the cron…here is a snag of my Mediatemple hosting screen.

Mediatemple cron > command to execute: try

/usr/bin/php5 /path/to/piwik/misc/cron/archive.php --url=http://example.org/piwik/

replacing by your server path and Piwik URL

Ok, I think I am making progress…I got a gillion of these error messages this morning…

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /nfs/c04/h02/mnt/64371/domains/mydomain.com/html/nsmanalytics/core/CliMulti.php on line 176

Same Problem here.

I got this error few times every cronjob. :frowning:

Have you fix it?

which errors do you get exactly?

[quote=matt]
which errors do you get exactly?[/quote]

I posted my exact error above. But, literally I am getting the same error message maybe 50+ times in the same email.

We get:

PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /[piwikdir]/core/CliMulti.php on line 176

This error is X times in every email.

X = 2 - 100

Thanks for the report! can you please try apply this patch: This may fix the bug: PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for fore… · matomo-org/matomo@4ec3413 · GitHub

If it does not fix it still, let me know, cheers

Yes, the patch fixed it! :slight_smile:

Ok, the patch almost fixed it…I only got one error this morning…BUT, auto reports are still not being sent. I have two accounts that are triggered for weekly and nothing went out today.

What error did you get?