Arvixe Hosting Help :S

Hey Everyone,

I would like to ask if anyone has a direct contact to an Arvixe tech person.

By following your recommendation I’ve signed up through your ref url for Arvixe Hosting.
After that i moved one of my piwik installation 6.1G DB 53 sites to their hosting.

The server that was allocated to me is far worse performance wise then what i had moved the site from.
I had tables crashing that i had to recover and failed query’s when opening up the panel.

Now I’ve upgraded to piwik 1.8.4 and i’m left with a broken upgrade because mysql long running query’s are either killed or not allowed to run.
ERROR 1317 (70100): Query execution was interrupted

This is where i’m left in the update three.

mysql> UPDATE piwik_log_link_visit_action AS link LEFT JOIN
-> piwik_log_action_duplicates AS duplicates_idaction_url ON link.idaction_url =
-> duplicates_idaction_url.before SET link.idaction_url =
-> duplicates_idaction_url.after WHERE duplicates_idaction_url.after IS NOT NULL;
ERROR 1317 (70100): Query execution was interrupted

Hi MayDay,

We are sorry you are having issues with Arvixe. What is your Arvixe user name and what is the domain name? Do you have an open ticket with Arvixe (if so what is the ticket number)? You can PM me the information. We will be glad to assist you with this issue

Thank you,

Thanks Arvixe for looking into it!

Hi MayDay,

We just updated your ticket again. Your issues should be all solved now. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do.

Regards,

Hey Everyone,

Just want to update this post.

Arvixe helped me our and fixed the issues I was having with the Piwik upgrade.

Thank you guys.