Arvixe Hosting and Internal Server Error

My install was done via Arvixe Cpanel. Twice. What exactly should I have done over and above that to make this work? I do not see how dozens of other users would work well when mine didn’t. Why would Ryan have to double the cpu and memory to resolve the issue if dozens of other user where running just fine?

We doubled the resource usage in an attempt to resolve the issues you were facing as we have been attempting to work with you to resolve this issue.

Thank you.

[quote=ryan.arvixe]

My install was done via Arvixe Cpanel. Twice. What exactly should I have done over and above that to make this work? I do not see how dozens of other users would work well when mine didn’t. Why would Ryan have to double the cpu and memory to resolve the issue if dozens of other user where running just fine?

We doubled the resource usage in an attempt to resolve the issues you were facing as we have been attempting to work with you to resolve this issue.

Thank you.[/quote]
You seem to be missing the entire point. You advertised this as hosting for Piwik. It didn’t work. It is not fit for purpose. If it was, then you wouldn’t have to increase resources… Please refund the full amount to my paypal account without further ado…

[quote=Rick88]

[quote=ryan.arvixe]

Thank you.[/quote]
You seem to be missing the entire point. You advertised this as hosting for Piwik. It didn’t work. It is not fit for purpose. If it was, then you wouldn’t have to increase resources… Please refund the full amount to my paypal account without further ado…[/quote]

Again, we apologize for the issues you have experienced. I’ve requested our QA staff and staff with Paypal access to review your situation and get back to you in your ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you.