Archiving doesn't work :-(

Hi,

I’m using Piwik 0.2.37 on an ubuntu system and it runs fine. However, I never get any updates in Piwik but I can see that new data is stored in the database. even when I run the archiving.sh script manually it doesn’t update the website and the archive tables in the database. However, I can see the XML output in the shell.

So what I do at the moment is that I drop all archive_* tables and then I run the archive.sh script. This recreates all archive tables and works fine. However, this is of course taking a lot of time and not a good solution.

In the global.ini.php I have tried setting enable_browser_archiving_triggering to both 0 and 1 but it doesn’t make any differences. What works fine is if I set always_archive_data_day to 1 but I understood from the documentation that this is not recommended and should not be used on a long term.

Does anyone have an idea?

Best greetings,

Sven

Hi,

does noone have an idea for this?

Am I the only one with this problem?

Best greetings,

Sven

You might have to up your memory limit. See php.ini.

Typically the CLI version is configured to run with no limit.

Same here.
When I don’t delete the tables by hand (or use set always_archive_data_day=1), the displayed reports won’t be updated.

If I delete them though, I don’t have to run the shell script, a simple reload of the website generates the report.

There is no indication of the memory limit being exceeded in any logs.

Do I even understand the system correctly, that, according to the default config, the reports are supposed to be regenerated every 10 seconds?