All of a sudden, error: Declaration of Piwik_Event_Notification::increaseNotificationCount() should be compatible

I’ve been running Piwik on my site for a few versions now, and all of a sudden, today, with no change to config or any change to the webserver, I’m getting:

Declaration of Piwik_Event_Notification::increaseNotificationCount() should be compatible with that of Event_Notification::increaseNotificationCount() 
in '/usr/www/users/pazuzu/piwik/core/PluginsManager.php' at the line 509

#0  Piwik_ErrorHandler(2048, Declaration of Piwik_Event_Notification::increaseNotificationCount() should be compatible with that of Event_Notification::increaseNotificationCount(), /usr/www/users/pazuzu/piwik/core/PluginsManager.php, 509, Array ([GLOBALS] => Array ( *RECURSION*,[am

*large snip of huge globals array*

4f2d61140e),[piwik_minimumPHPVersion] => 5.1.3,[piwik_currentPHPVersion] => 5.2.10,[piwik_zend_compatibility_mode] => 0,[HTTP_SESSION_VARS] => Array (),[_SESSION] => Array (),[_Event_Dispatcher] => Array ([NotificationClass] => Event_Notification))) called at [/usr/www/users/pazuzu/piwik/core/PluginsManager.php:509]
#1  require_once(/usr/www/users/pazuzu/piwik/core/PluginsManager.php) called at [/usr/www/users/pazuzu/piwik/core/FrontController.php:24]
#2  require_once(/usr/www/users/pazuzu/piwik/core/FrontController.php) called at [/usr/www/users/pazuzu/piwik/index.php:48]

We kind of rely on Piwik for stats… What is the issue here? O_o

Someone updated php on your server to 5.2.10.

You’ll need to update Piwik to 0.4.1.

[quote=vipsoft @ Jul 20 2009, 11:14 PM]Someone updated php on your server to 5.2.10.

You’ll need to update Piwik to 0.4.1.[/quote]

Easy enough - thanks!

Aaaand, that fixes it! Thanks.