Administrator account missing?

Hello,

today i just try to login on my piwik and i got next error:

[quote=“
Backtrace:
#0 /web/stats/libs/Zend/Db/Statement.php(300): Zend_Db_Statement_Pdo->_execute(Array)
#1 /web/stats/libs/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /web/stats/libs/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php(238): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query(‘SELECT???na…’, Array)
#3 /web/stats/core/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(211): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->query(‘SELECT???na…’, Array)
#4 /web/stats/core/ArchiveProcessing/Day.php(376): Piwik_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->query(‘SELECT???na…’, Array)
#5 /web/stats/plugins/Goals/Goals.php(566): Piwik_ArchiveProcessing_Day->queryEcommerceItems(‘idaction_catego…’)
#6 /web/stats/plugins/Goals/Goals.php(473): Piwik_Goals->archiveEcommerceItems(Object(Piwik_ArchiveProcessing_Day))
#7 [internal function]: Piwik_Goals->archiveDay(Object(Piwik_Event_Notification))
#8 /web/stats/libs/Event/Dispatcher.php(284): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#9 /web/stats/core/PluginsManager.php(609): Event_Dispatcher->postNotification(Object(Piwik_Event_Notification), false, false)
#10 /web/stats/core/ArchiveProcessing/Day.php(42): Piwik_PostEvent(‘ArchiveProcessi…’, Object(Piwik_ArchiveProcessing_Day))
#11 /web/stats/core/ArchiveProcessing.php(440): Piwik_ArchiveProcessing_Day->compute()
#12 /web/stats/core/Archive/Single.php(224): Piwik_ArchiveProcessing->launchArchiving()
#13 /web/stats/core/Archive/Single.php(253): Piwik_Archive_Single->prepareArchive()
#14 /web/stats/core/Archive/Single.php(431): Piwik_Archive_Single->get(‘nb_visits’, ‘numeric’)
#15 /web/stats/core/ArchiveProcessing/Period.php(85): Piwik_Archive_Single->getNumeric(‘nb_visits’)
#16 /web/stats/core/ArchiveProcessing/Period.php(42): Piwik_ArchiveProcessing_Period->archiveNumericValuesGeneral(Array, ‘sum’)
#17 /web/stats/core/ArchiveProcessing/Period.php(284): Piwik_ArchiveProcessing_Period->archiveNumericValuesSum(Array)
#18 /web/stats/core/ArchiveProcessing/Period.php(255): Piwik_ArchiveProcessing_Period->isThereSomeVisits()
#19 /web/stats/core/ArchiveProcessing.php(440): Piwik_ArchiveProcessing_Period->compute()
#20 /web/stats/core/Archive/Single.php(224): Piwik_ArchiveProcessing->launchArchiving()
#21 /web/stats/core/Archive/Array/IndexedBySite.php(85): Piwik_Archive_Single->prepareArchive()
#22 /web/stats/core/Archive/Array/IndexedBySite.php(58): Piwik_Archive_Array_IndexedBySite->getValues(Array)
#23 /web/stats/plugins/VisitsSummary/API.php(79): Piwik_Archive_Array_IndexedBySite->getDataTableFromNumeric(Array)
#24 /web/stats/plugins/MultiSites/Controller.php(64): Piwik_VisitsSummary_API->get(‘all’, ‘week’, ‘2011-10-27’, false, Array)
#25 /web/stats/plugins/MultiSites/Controller.php(37): Piwik_MultiSites_Controller->getSitesInfo()
#26 [internal function]: Piwik_MultiSites_Controller->index()
#27 /web/stats/core/FrontController.php(132): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#28 /web/stats/index.php(53): Piwik_FrontController->dispatch()
#29 {main}
”]

[/quote]

after that i try many times to login without success, next i go to sql database of piwik to see what happening and see that i don`t have any more my username in “user” table …

what can happen and how can create again username from sql?

Thank you.

You need to look at the error message that precedes the backtrace. Looks like a database config issue (e.g., privileges changed)…

re: the administrator account. This is expected. The supervisor account is stored in config/config.ini.php, not in the database.

ah, i found in conf. file, good.
so the problem is write in backtrack?
i am sorry but i don`t understand what can cause the problem because i did not nothing do on vps before that error shows …