Acces to:Fout: U hebt geen toegang tot deze bron, omdat 'view' toegang is vereist voor website id = 1

Fout : U hebt geen toegang tot deze bron, omdat ‘view’ toegang is vereist voor website id = 1

I send this already in Januari 2017 and nobody has replyd or solved thus problem.

Why post your question in dutch then in an english subforum? It seems like nobody understood what you were talking about.

Maybe it’s because there isn’t a Dutch forum.

The message relates to the user not having access to a resource because “View” permission has not been granted for the web site with ID 1.

We can’t provide subforums for all languages. It’s not a problem at all to not post in english, but you must not wonder if nobody answers if only a subset of forum visitors understand the language.

Here ist the answer to the same post in another thread: Fout: U hebt geen toegang tot deze bron, omdat 'view' toegang is vereist voor website id = 1

But if someone volunteers for maintaining and answering questions in another language we can of course add new subforums. But if there is no one who wants to contribute and speaks Dutch a new subforum doesn’t really help.

Hello,
I have posted the same issue in, i think 2016 and also in english and did not get an answer.
My question is why do i have no view acces on website ID=1.
If someone can solve this problem i wouldt be very pleased.

Thank you.

Probably your user has been created without giving it permission to access any site. Please contact the admin-person to grant permission for your user to the given site.