4 Tracking Codes same Page

Regards,

I am creating a website where the information is displayed by geographic region, such as “website.com / region”, I created a tracking code and another region generally, there is a problem when piwik captures the information and there are 2 tracking codes on the same sheet? In addition to collate the information I have included in the same way Google Analytics, then would 4 tracking codes running on the same page, have any criticism for me? I like to read that.

P.D: Regional Tracking Code Isnt Working ATM, just global.

Thanks, I really like Piwik and I wonder if they plan likewise enable Spanish support in the forums?

Sorry Bad English.

what metrics are you trying to capture? can you give me a URL example of 2 regions?

Sure, XYZ.com (will transfer you to the diferents regions), in this case i have just 1 active that is Zone1 so the url will be .xyz Domain Names | Join Generation XYZ, i have mane tracking code for others regions like .xyz Domain Names | Join Generation XYZ so in each will be 4 analytics codes like this

1.- Analytic Code Piwik for XYZ.com
2 - Analytic Code Piwik for .xyz Domain Names | Join Generation XYZ
3.- Analytic Code GA for XYZ.com
4.- Analytic Code GA for .xyz Domain Names | Join Generation XYZ

So I can have statistics for all the website and individual by region. Please let me know if you need more info, now it seems that once over. Com to .com / region, stop working piwik codes, are not tracking.

If i understand

ww.com/xyz
ww.com/zone2
ww.com/zone3
ww.com/zone4

As long as you are capturing all standard variables just one tracking code will do.

To get break downs just do a pages report for each zone(url pattern) to get regional stats. or use page names assuming you name them per region.

(where you may have a problem is doing section reporting) so for example traffic from /zone2/ to /zone3/.

Hope that makes sense.

[quote=lesjokolat]
If i understand

As long as you are capturing all standard variables just one tracking code will do.

To get break downs just do a pages report for each zone(url pattern) to get regional stats. or use page names assuming you name them per region.

(where you may have a problem is doing section reporting) so for example traffic from /zone2/ to /zone3/.

Hope that makes sense.[/quote]

Totally, and thank you very much for your kindness. Ill ask you for a favor, edit your last post and transform my domain into XYZ or whatever, i just want not to be indexed yet by Google or another search engine. Thanks man, I appreciate it.

We need YOUR help! We are running a crowd funding campaign to raise funds to implement the detailed Visitors Maps of Countries, Regions and Cities (for all countries)!

These maps will be beautiful, usable, and built using open standards SVG+JS. They will show detailed visitor count, conversion rates, by Country but also (New!) by city and region.

Pledge now at: http://crowdfunding.piwik.org/analytics-maps-world-country-city-region/

There will be no more flash in Piwik and we will add amazing new Maps of your visitors.

Piwik needs you!

We need YOUR help! We are running a crowd funding campaign to raise funds to implement the detailed Visitors Maps of Countries, Regions and Cities (for all countries)!

These maps will be beautiful, usable, and built using open standards SVG+JS. They will show detailed visitor count, conversion rates, by Country but also (New!) by city and region.

Pledge now at: http://crowdfunding.piwik.org/analytics-maps-world-country-city-region/

There will be no more flash in Piwik and we will add amazing new Maps of your visitors.

Piwik needs you!