I see lotsa older threads about memory issues…I have been running Piwik on my Wordpress websites via VPS web hosting with no problems…I have always had a server wide php.ini 75mb memory with no problems…but, it seems with the last two updates I can no longer generate a report and automatic reporting is no longer happening due to “out of memory”. I just updated my php to 5.6. For a while, I was just generating tracking codes from my primary domain (about 15 websites that barely get 500 hits per month) but I have started to do fresh installs on each domain with a standalone DB install.
I really do not want to raise my memory limit to 1024mb…I am curious why things have worked well for so long and now it is a problem…I have three individual installs and one master. They all have problems. I only have one site that gets about 3000 visitors per month…the balance are all under 500. They are all Wordpress sites as well.
Also, I have turned off or toggled NO to Archive reports.