2 Fatal Errors following upgrade to 2.10.0

I just tried updating to the version 2.10.0 automatically and it appears to have failed and I’m now getting the following two errors when I try to go to the login page…

Fatal error: Class ‘Piwik\Plugins\CoreHome\Columns\Metrics\EvolutionMetric’ not found in /home/jamsee4/ipfreelyproxies.info/piwik/plugins/MultiSites/Columns/Metrics/EcommerceOnlyEvolutionMetric.php on line 22

Fatal error: Class ‘Piwik_Plugin’ not found in /home/jamsee4/ipfreelyproxies.info/piwik/plugins/ExampleUI/ExampleUI.php on line 27

Please help.

Thanks!

Tex

Which version did you upgrade from?
You could try to remove and reupload Piwik. (Don’t forget to backup the config)

It was 1.8.4 I think. So I need to just delete the whole install, except the database of course, and then just do the installation over again?

Thanks

Tex

Regarding this error:

Fatal error: Class ‘Piwik_Plugin’ not found in /home/jamsee4/ipfreelyproxies.info/piwik/plugins/ExampleUI/ExampleUI.php on line 27

You have an old incompatible plugin, you can remove it as it seems to be an “example” plugin (remove the /home/jamsee4/ipfreelyproxies.info/piwik/plugins/ExampleUI folder).

For the other error indeed re-uploading Piwik will solve it as said by SteveG. Just do a backup of your configuration file and put it back afterwards (config/config.ini.php).

This fixed it, thanks everyone!

Thanks!

Tex