[1.8.1.] Imagegraph error on creating report

When creating a report I get the following error:

===============================================================================================
There is an error. Please report the message (Piwik 1.8.1) and full backtrace in the Piwik forums (please do a Search first as it might have been reported already!).

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /var/www/vhosts/example.com/web/plugins/ImageGraph/API.php on line 323

Backtrace -->
#0 Piwik_ErrorHandler(…) called at [/var/www/vhosts/example.com/web/plugins/ImageGraph/API.php:323]#1 Piwik_ImageGraph_API->get(…) called at [:]#2 call_user_func_array(…) called at [/var/www/vhosts/example.com/web/core/API/Proxy.php:190]#3 Piwik_API_Proxy->call(…) called at [/var/www/vhosts/example.com/web/core/API/Request.php:128]#4 Piwik_API_Request->process(…) called at [/var/www/vhosts/example.com/web/core/ReportRenderer.php:198]#5 Piwik_ReportRenderer::getStaticGraph(…) called at [/var/www/vhosts/example.com/web/plugins/PDFReports/API.php:449]#6 Piwik_PDFReports_API->generateReport(…) called at [/var/www/vhosts/example.com/web/plugins/PDFReports/API.php:523]#7 Piwik_PDFReports_API->sendEmailReport(…) called at [:]#8 call_user_func_array(…) called at [/var/www/vhosts/example.com/web/core/API/Proxy.php:190]#9 Piwik_API_Proxy->call(…) called at [/var/www/vhosts/example.com/web/core/API/Request.php:128]#10 Piwik_API_Request->process(…) called at [/var/www/vhosts/example.com/web/plugins/API/Controller.php:27]#11 Piwik_API_Controller->index(…) called at [:]#12 call_user_func_array(…) called at [/var/www/vhosts/example.com/web/core/FrontController.php:138]#13 Piwik_FrontController->dispatch(…) called at [/var/www/vhosts/example.com/web/index.php:53]

===============================================================================================

In the apache log I also find the following error:

[Mon Jun 04 09:05:23 2012] [error] [client xx.xxx.xx.xxx] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function getRows() on a non-object in /var/www/vhosts/example.com/web/plugins/ImageGraph/API.php on line 323, referer: https://example.com/index.php?module=PDFReports&action=index&idSite=23&period=day&date=yesterday

Is there any way to solve this?

Edit: I accidentally placed it in the wrong forum. I can’t seem to move or delete it. Sorry for this.

What URL generates this bug?

Does piwik work fine, in what cases are erorrs displayedd? I would like to duplicate the issue on my machine if possible thanks!

I get the error on the following url and on the cron job when it has to create the report:

https://domain/index.php?module=API&action=index&idSite=23&period=day&date=yesterday&token_auth=xxxxxxxxx&method=PDFReports.generateReport&idReport=21&outputType=1&language=nl&reportFormat=html

Thanks for the report! created ticket in email reports with graph sometimes throw Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in plugins/ImageGraph/API.php on line 323 · Issue #3203 · matomo-org/matomo · GitHub

I have the same problem, no graphs in the e-mail reports. In a new installation of Piwik 1.8.2 the graphs worked 1 day. After that day, the same error happend as described in this topic. I tried several things, such as PDF, HTML, Download report but the error occurs every time. My only option on this moment is disable the plugin ImageGraph.
I hope we can find a solution soon, because it’s an very important feature for trend-monitoring!

Thanks for the report, I created a bug at Graphs in email reports: Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in plugins/ImageGraph/API.php on line 323 · Issue #3209 · matomo-org/matomo · GitHub

i have the same please help;
There is an error. Please report the message (Piwik 1.8.2) and full backtrace in the Piwik forums (please do a Search first as it might have been reported already!).

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/weblocus/domains/weblocus.nl/private_html/plugins/ImageGraph/API.php on line 323

Backtrace -->
#0 Piwik_ErrorHandler(…) called at [/home/weblocus/domains/weblocus.nl/private_html/plugins/ImageGraph/API.php:323]#1 Piwik_ImageGraph_API->get(…) called at [:]#2 call_user_func_array(…) called at [/home/weblocus/domains/weblocus.nl/private_html/core/API/Proxy.php:190]#3 Piwik_API_Proxy->call(…) called at [/home/weblocus/domains/weblocus.nl/private_html/core/API/Request.php:128]#4 Piwik_API_Request->process(…) called at [/home/weblocus/domains/weblocus.nl/private_html/core/ReportRenderer.php:198]#5 Piwik_ReportRenderer::getStaticGraph(…) called at [/home/weblocus/domains/weblocus.nl/private_html/core/ReportRenderer/Html.php:132]#6 Piwik_ReportRenderer_Html->renderReport(…) called at [:]#7 array_walk(…) called at [/home/weblocus/domains/weblocus.nl/private_html/plugins/PDFReports/API.php:427]#8 Piwik_PDFReports_API->generateReport(…) called at [:]#9 call_user_func_array(…) called at [/home/weblocus/domains/weblocus.nl/private_html/core/API/Proxy.php:190]#10 Piwik_API_Proxy->call(…) called at [/home/weblocus/domains/weblocus.nl/private_html/core/API/Request.php:128]#11 Piwik_API_Request->process(…) called at [/home/weblocus/domains/weblocus.nl/private_html/plugins/API/Controller.php:27]#12 Piwik_API_Controller->index(…) called at [:]#13 call_user_func_array(…) called at [/home/weblocus/domains/weblocus.nl/private_html/core/FrontController.php:138]#14 Piwik_FrontController->dispatch(…) called at [/home/weblocus/domains/weblocus.nl/private_html/index.php:53]

I found the problem. In my case I translated the fields CoreHome_DateFormat CoreHome_ShortDateFormat and CoreHome_LongMonthFormat in de languagefile. But… translating these fields causes troubles in the widgets and the e-mail reports. I think that these fields should not be integrated in the languagefiles :wink:

What translation did you make of these fields? it should be only changing the order o the %ABC% placeholders

After the last comments I tried changing the trasnlation back to English (from Dutch). Now it works. It seems to be a problem with the localisation of piwik.

I am ready with a 100% translation in Dutch. Just a few tests and than I will send it to the translationteam of Piwik.

i did nothing and now it is sending reports ???

Aha, I now understand the meaning of those fields in the translationfile Matt. I checked 1613 text-fields last days and translated words as %longDay% to %langeDag% But of cource, those fields are in the translationfile to change the order for localisation… Thanks for the explanation.