1.7.1 Bugs? Or is it just me... see screenshot

So far on fresh 1.7.1 install I’ve got these issues:

• Goals data increments each page view, almost like it’s sync’d with pageview value. Yes my tracking code is correct.

• I created another user, and I clicked the circle in the admin column to give the user admin rights. When click save, it says done. But it doesn’t actually save. No matter what, when I come back, its unchanged.

• I tried changing goal from manual to: when visitors → visits url → “is exactly” and put in a full url like https://www.domain.com/dir/checkout.php?action=completed And then click save, it will not save… just shows loading forever. If I change to “contains” → action=completed it saves right away. It’s probably the ? in the url??

This is such a bummer… I’m starting to feel like I now need to find an alternative to not only goog analytics, but now piwik too… I’ve spent so much time trying to get all this working right again… what to do???

I guess it is just me, eh? I wish I knew why… being a bare stock fresh install and all. I’m curious to know why it would be just my install with these issues. If any of the piwik guys would be interested in assisting in at least some suggestions that would be great. If I don’t get this resolved, I will unfortunately say byebye to piwik. I need something reliable.

• Goals data increments each page view, almost like it’s sync’d with pageview value. Yes my tracking code is correct.

that’s probably because you defined your goal in such a way that it is trigered on every page view ?

• I created another user, and I clicked the circle in the admin column to give the user admin rights. When click save, it says done. But it doesn’t actually save. No matter what, when I come back, its unchanged.

That’s surprising could you email me to matt@piwik the piwik URL + login + pwd so I can see this issue and fix it?

One suggestion before doing anything else, is that you upgrade to the latest RC from: http://builds.piwik.org/?C=N;O=D as we have already fixed more than 50 bugs & new features