After a recent upgrade to 1.10.1 I have just added a new site to my piwik install and I see the following unexpected behaviour and error.
On the add website screen there are more fields in the add website line than in the previous lines (see attachment OffsetFields.jpg)
On the dashboard for the new site several of the widgets report (Specified date range is invalid):
For example in the visits over time widget the following backtrace is given:
#0 D:\wamp\www\piwik\core\ViewDataTable.php(1445): Piwik_Period_Range->getDateStart()
#1 D:\wamp\www\piwik\core\ViewDataTable\GenerateGraphHTML.php(161): Piwik_ViewDataTable->hasReportBeenPurged()
#2 D:\wamp\www\piwik\core\ViewDataTable\GenerateGraphHTML.php(125): Piwik_ViewDataTable_GenerateGraphHTML->buildView()
#3 D:\wamp\www\piwik\core\Controller.php(236): Piwik_ViewDataTable_GenerateGraphHTML->main()
#4 D:\wamp\www\piwik\plugins\VisitsSummary\Controller.php(85): Piwik_Controller->getLastUnitGraphAcrossPlugins(‘VisitsSummary’, ‘getEvolutionGra…’, Array, Array, ‘This is an over…’)
#5 [internal function]: Piwik_VisitsSummary_Controller->getEvolutionGraph()
#6 D:\wamp\www\piwik\core\FrontController.php(138): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#7 D:\wamp\www\piwik\index.php(53): Piwik_FrontController->dispatch()
- Sites which were in place prior to the upgrade are okay - all dashboard widgets look fine.
When upgrading my first attempt failed with a MySQL connection error. I tried a second time and it worked. I had assumed all was fine but now I am worried that maybe my schema is out of sync with the code.